Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Samarrai calls for invoking the constitution and the interest of the country, avoiding clashes an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Samarrai calls for invoking the constitution and the interest of the country, avoiding clashes an Empty Al-Samarrai calls for invoking the constitution and the interest of the country, avoiding clashes an

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:51 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Samarrai calls for invoking the constitution and the interest of the country, avoiding clashes and serving terrorism[/size]

[size=45]The head of the Al-Azm Alliance, MP Muthanna Al-Samarrai, called on the political forces to resort to the constitution and give priority to the country's interest through dialogue, indicating that the clash will only serve terrorism and the enemies of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45] Al-Samarrai said in a tweet, “Referring to the constitution, giving priority to the country’s supreme interest, maintaining security, stability and civil peace, and adhering to the language of dialogue is the basis for which we govern and work under its roof, and it is our only option.”[/size]
    [size=45] He added, "Any option that takes us to the language of confrontation and confrontation will only serve the interests of terrorism and the enemies of Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:38 am