Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of State of Law: The current political crisis is on its way to détente

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of State of Law: The current political crisis is on its way to détente Empty Member of State of Law: The current political crisis is on its way to détente

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Aug 2022, 4:48 am

[size=46]Member of State of Law: The current political crisis is on its way to détente[/size]
    Iraq
    11:43 - 08-03-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Kazem al-Haidari, confirmed that the current political crisis is on its way to a breakthrough after initiatives and calls for calm, pointing out that the next government may be a framework current and is formed by consensus between the two sides.
    Al-Haidari said in a press statement, "There are signs of solutions that made the Sadrist movement retreat from its project, despite the lack of confirmed information about going towards consensus and agreement between all parties."
    He added that "the disagreement between the framework and the current is greater than being limited to the personality of the candidate, whether for the presidency or the prime ministership, but, as the other party, through his statements, wants a detailed Iraq according to their vision and imposes on others the form of the next government."
    And he indicated that "talking about the dispute over the candidate for prime minister is nothing but an excuse for what is happening today," suggesting that "the new government will be a consensual framework framework, especially since there are signs of resolving the political crisis and going towards calm and dialogue."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:42 pm