Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: political atmosphere positive to solve all the problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: political atmosphere positive to solve all the problems Empty Kurdistan: political atmosphere positive to solve all the problems

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:11 am

Kurdistan: political atmosphere positive to solve all the problems

MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, Abdul Bari Zebari said "positive political atmosphere to resolve all outstanding problems, because there are more sophisticated confidence between the political parties as well as regional and international support for the next government." And between Zebari said in a statement that we are to see Sec paper Kurdish demands it, but constitutional rights, explaining that "one of the reasons for the problems in Iraq is resolved in the patient." He said Zebari: "If the government is serious in finding solutions to them to open wounds and dressing of the foundation, adding" to Analmadh 140 oil and gas law and other laws, if the government was able and the House of Representatives implemented according to the constitution of what got this gap between the political parties, "stressing" the the need to find solutions to the laws pending at this time because it is part of political reform. "and the MP for the coalition of state law Mohammed Chihod that" the terms of the blocks are meant to obstruct the formation of the government, saying that "if the blocks is serious on the formation of the government by postponing their terms until after the formation of the government" . A member of the National Alliance honest ordeal, that the Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi identified on Monday the deadline for political blocs to deliver a list of names of candidates for ministerial portfolios. He said the ordeal in a press statement that "the conditions under which handed Prime Minister-designate of the political blocs must be provided to the ministers are candidates competence and integrity and to be the minister of the professional technocrats, although he was a candidate of the political blocs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm