Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: An upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri will close the door of the crisis ‎

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Observers: An upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri will close the door of the crisis ‎ Empty Observers: An upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri will close the door of the crisis ‎

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:49 am

[size=35][size=35]Observers: An upcoming meeting between Al-Sadr and Al-Amiri will close the door of the crisis ‎[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-18 | 07:11

[/size]

Source:

There is no way out of the blockage except through dialogue..a government call and a framework initiative to end the tension and sit down at a serious negotiating table. In light of the escalation of positions between the two parties to the conflict, the framework and the current, observers believe that attempts to bridge differences through national dialogues require concessions and guarantees that meet the conditions of both parties.

Attempting to transfer the crisis to the negotiating table and go down to the arena of dialogue instead of the street will succeed in the event that one of the parties is convinced of the solutions that will be proposed or presented by the owner of the initiative or the call, and this indicates that the closed door of dialogue will be opened again in the event that Al-Sadr opens the doors of tenderness to some of the leaders of the framework According to followers.

Postponing the Saturday million, the government’s call, and the framework initiative, all of which indicate that the crisis is solvable, but according to conditions that may lead to the formation of a government that paves the way for early elections.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 am