Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr's Minister expresses a position on the judiciary's suspension of its work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr's Minister expresses a position on the judiciary's suspension of its work Empty Al-Sadr's Minister expresses a position on the judiciary's suspension of its work

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2022, 6:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr's Minister expresses a position on the judiciary's suspension of its work[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-23 | 07:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Tuesday, the Minister of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Saleh Muhammad al-Iraqi, expressed a position on the suspension of the Supreme Judicial Council’s work, following the recent demonstrations in front of its gate in Baghdad.

Al-Iraqi said in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]He said, "As soon as the protests against the corrupt intensify, they rush to seek help from the chest, but two days ago he decided not to interfere at all."

He added, "And because the "Ashura" revolution continues to be spontaneous, Al-Sadr may order in the future to suspend the work of the committee supervising the protests in exchange for the judiciary and courts suspending their work."

Al-Iraqi added, "Otherwise, it is shameful for the judiciary and courts to suspend work in order to end a reformist revolution and not suspend their work in order to denounce rampant corruption if they are not able to prosecute the corrupt on all sides."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:40 pm