Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi parliament holds a session headed by Al-Mandalawi to discuss 6 laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi parliament holds a session headed by Al-Mandalawi to discuss 6 laws Empty The Iraqi parliament holds a session headed by Al-Mandalawi to discuss 6 laws

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 7:16 am

The Iraqi parliament holds a session headed by Al-Mandalawi to discuss 6 laws
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 10, 2022

A parliamentary source said that the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, inaugurated today the work of session No. (4) within the fifth electoral cycle, the first legislative year, and the second legislative term.
    The session includes, according to the agenda, the first reading of the draft laws “The First Amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Electricity No. 53”, the “First Amendment Bill to the Law of Mo Martyrs No. 2 of the year”, and the “First Amendment Bill to the Law of the Iraqi National Oil Company”, The “Third Amendment Draft Law of the Industrial Investment Law for the Private and Mixed Sectors No. (20) of 1998,” the “First Amendment Draft Law of the Welfare of People with Disabilities and Special Needs Law No. (38) of 2013,” and the “Public-Private Partnership Draft Law.” , as well as general discussions.
    The session was held under the chairmanship of Al-Mandlawi, where Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi is in Erbil, who arrived today, accompanied by the candidate of the coordination framework for the prime minister, Muhammad al-Sudani, while the second deputy, Shahkwan Abdullah, is participating in the meetings of the General Assembly (145) of the 210th session of the Inter-Parliamentary Union and the Governing Council, which is held in the capital The Republic of Rwanda, Kigali.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:16 pm