Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special documents: Iraqi Airways faces a lawsuit before international arbitration for compensation i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special documents: Iraqi Airways faces a lawsuit before international arbitration for compensation i Empty Special documents: Iraqi Airways faces a lawsuit before international arbitration for compensation i

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Oct 2022, 12:05 pm

[size=30]Special documents: Iraqi Airways faces a lawsuit before international arbitration for compensation in the amount of 96 million dollars!

2022-10-15
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq 24: Special

In Dubai, the first international arbitration sessions held by a British company against Iraqi Airways will begin in Dubai.
    According to documents obtained and translated by “Iraq 24”, the British company is claiming in the lawsuit damages amounting to 96 million US dollars for the airlines’ failure to deliver the air cargo store, and financial claims to the British company for the ground handling services provided by the British company to Iraqi Airways planes for more than 18 months.
    The letter, which is considered an official notification to Iraqi Airways to appear before international arbitration, refers to the contractual dispute over the right of the British company to provide air freight handling at Baghdad Airport in accordance with the Standard Agreement for Ground Services issued by the International Federation of Air Carriers (IATA), Section V of it, which clearly refers to The air cargo warehouse is part of the handling business, which the lines refuse.
    And if the arbitration center decides that the British company’s claim is true, the lines must pay the full amount of compensation requested by the British company, which is 82 million US dollars.
    And the legal team of the well-known DLA company, which is the largest legal consultancy company in Britain and specialized in international commercial arbitration cases and arbitration centers, handles the compensation case claimed by the British company.
    It is mentioned that the provisions of the International Arbitration Center are final, binding, non-discriminatory and applicable to the lands of 180 countries in the world, which are the signatories to the New York Treaty, which means that airliners are subject to seizure and confiscation in the event that the decisions of the arbitration center are not implemented.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:09 am