Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the reason behind collecting parliamentary signatures to hold the extraordinary ses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals the reason behind collecting parliamentary signatures to hold the extraordinary ses Empty A deputy reveals the reason behind collecting parliamentary signatures to hold the extraordinary ses

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2022, 4:27 am

[size=46]A deputy reveals the reason behind collecting parliamentary signatures to hold the extraordinary session of the dollar[/size]
    Economie
    23:52 - 12-19-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, a member of the House of Representatives, Hussein Al-Sabri, explained the main reason behind collecting parliamentary signatures to hold an extraordinary session on the exchange rates of the dollar, while stressing that the exchange crisis caused many local problems for the Iraqi people.
    Al-Sabri said, "The extraordinary parliamentary session regarding the rise in dollar exchange rates, which we demanded by collecting the signatures of members of the House of Representatives, came to find out the real reasons behind the rise and try to reach realistic solutions."
    He added, "As representatives of the people, who have the right to demand that their representatives put pressure on the government to solve their problems, especially since the crisis of the high exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is one of the most prominent economic problems that the country suffers from at the present time."
    The member of the House of Representatives explained that "the increase in exchange rates caused an increase in the prices of foodstuffs, reserves and treatments, and affected all aspects of the country," stressing that "there must be a serious stance towards this file and pressure on the government to find quick solutions to solve the crisis that Iraqi society is going through."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:21 am