Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The interrogation file is returned again after the end of the legislative recess

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The interrogation file is returned again after the end of the legislative recess Empty The interrogation file is returned again after the end of the legislative recess

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:43 am

[size=35][size=35]The interrogation file is returned again after the end of the legislative recess[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-21 | 03:28

[/size]

Source:

The new legislative term of the House of Representatives will witness a parliamentary movement to collect signatures to interrogate some ministers and officials. The movement comes after popular and political demands to remove the corrupt from state institutions.

A movement is expected after the legislative recess of the House of Representatives regarding the file of interrogations and the opening of corruption files for senior officials. A movement that comes first to complete what the Sudanese government and its governmental anti-corruption program started, and secondly to popular and political demands to remove the corrupt from state institutions and recover the money smuggled abroad.

Many files are on the parliament table after the legislative recess, especially those pertaining to the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3916961567/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9/ar/]Ministry of Commerce[/url], in addition to Parliament's determination to issue caretaker government ministers on suspicions of corruption.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 am