Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: The Sudanese government is leading a project to end the electricity crisis nex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: The Sudanese government is leading a project to end the electricity crisis nex Empty Parliamentary Energy: The Sudanese government is leading a project to end the electricity crisis nex

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 4:30 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Energy: The Sudanese government is leading a project to end the electricity crisis next summer[/size]

Iraq
    13:46 - 12-31-2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Energy and Electricity Committee, Suhaila Al-Sultani, revealed, on Saturday, the presentation of a comprehensive strategic plan to reform the electricity sector in Iraq, stressing that the Sudanese government is leading a project to end the electricity crisis during the coming summer. 
    Al-Sultani said in a press statement, "The government of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani is working to increase the generational capacities with the aim of raising the total production, increasing the hours of processing and the stability of the system." 
    She added that her committee "intends to put an end to the suffering of citizens with frequent power outages during the summer by presenting a strategic plan to the government for a comprehensive reform of the electricity sector." 
    Al-Sultani indicated that "the preparations for the upcoming summer of 2023 will be much better than previous years, because the relevant and specialized authorities, whether parliamentary or executive, are making plans in preparation for confronting the summer through rehabilitation or maintenance." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm