Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central warns citizens from dealing with non-banking companies licensed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central warns citizens from dealing with non-banking companies licensed Empty Central warns citizens from dealing with non-banking companies licensed

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:57 am

Central warns citizens from dealing with non-banking companies licensed

09/08/2014 15:47

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Student Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, citizens not to deal with non-banking companies licensed by the Central Bank.

The bank said in a statement received "tomorrow Press", "The management of the Bank warns citizens from doing business with these companies and they will take legal action and the right to do so Ast right of citizens to their clients."

The statement added that "the citizens of the license to make sure companies and shops, banking Ataamlzimaha to ensure that the right or through the Central Bank to ensure the validity of dealing with the companies," stressing the importance of "not to deal with these companies for the illegality of dealing with it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:27 am