Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil production within OPEC decreased to 4.424 million barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil production within OPEC decreased to 4.424 million barrels per day Empty Iraq's oil production within OPEC decreased to 4.424 million barrels per day

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 10:52 am

Iraq's oil production within OPEC decreased to 4.424 million barrels per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:01 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    A report by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries monitored a decrease in the production of oil by the 13 member states of the Organization in January by 49 thousand barrels per day, to reach 28.876 million barrels per day compared to last December, due to the decline in production of the largest producers, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. 
    According to the monthly report of OPEC, which I viewed (Baghdad Today), “the largest declines came first from Saudi Arabia, as its oil production decreased by about 156 thousand barrels per day, to reach 10.315 million barrels per day, followed by Iraq, with a decrease of 46 thousand barrels per day, bringing its oil production to 4,424.” Millions of barrels per day, followed by Iran, down by 22,000 barrels, followed by Gabon and Libya, by 10,000 barrels per day each. 
    She indicated that "the countries whose production increased, Nigeria came at the top of the group, with an increase of 65 thousand barrels per day, followed by Angola, with an increase of 47 thousand barrels per day, then Kuwait, with an increase of 45 thousand barrels per day, Venezuela, with an increase of 20 thousand barrels per day, and the Congo, with an increase of 19 thousand." Barrels per day, while there were slight increases in the Emirates by two thousand barrels per day.
    In its February report, the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) expected global economic growth in 2023 to rise to 2.6%, and raised its expectations for global oil demand growth for 2023 by 100,000 barrels per day to 2.3 million barrels per day, while keeping its expectations on demand growth. On OPEC oil, unchanged at 28.6 million barrels per day.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 12:29 pm