Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The end of the negotiations between Iraq and America regarding the dollar crisis, with "more than po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The end of the negotiations between Iraq and America regarding the dollar crisis, with "more than po Empty The end of the negotiations between Iraq and America regarding the dollar crisis, with "more than po

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2023, 2:26 pm

The end of the negotiations between Iraq and America regarding the dollar crisis, with "more than positive" results

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the government spokesman, Basem Al-Awadi, said that the negotiations of the Iraqi delegation in America regarding the dollar crisis ended today.
    Al-Awadi added, in an interview with "Shafaq News" agency, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Iraqi delegation is on its way back to the capital, Baghdad, after concluding its negotiations in Washington, and the results of this negotiation were more than positive."
    He pointed out, "The negotiations were frank in raising issues and files, and there were several meetings and meetings with the US State Department, the US Treasury, the US Federal Reserve, members of the US Congress, the Senate, and others."
    And he continued, "The two parties have reached new mechanisms in cooperation, and they will contribute to the release of large batches of hard currency into Iraq, and agreement on the method of applying the electronic platform, and this matter will contribute, and within a very short period, to the stability of the dollar exchange rate in the local market according to its official price, and this price will be stable in the coming days.

Views 571
    Added 2023/02/16 - 6:59 PM
    Updated 2023/02/16 - 11:24 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 8:00 pm