Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Trade methods in Iraq are primitive... Import data has been distorted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Trade methods in Iraq are primitive... Import data has been distorted Empty Economist: Trade methods in Iraq are primitive... Import data has been distorted

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2023, 2:38 pm

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=41]Economist: Trade methods in Iraq are primitive... Import data has been distorted[/size]
     28 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic expert Nabil Jabbar considered, today, Thursday, the methods of approving trade in Iraq as "primitive", while stressing that the previous mechanism of trade led to a clear distortion in the import data.
    Jabbar said, in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “trade in Iraq lives by adopting primitive methods, in which small merchants who represent the vast majority use traditional methods in their transfer operations, through direct and monetary communication with exchange offices and remittance offices.”
    He added, “These banks collect remittance funds without asking merchants for any documents related to their trade or reasons for transferring money, then they are collected and purchased remittance services from private banks, which in turn ask the central bank for requests to strengthen their balances in correspondent banks outside Iraq that provide the central bank with documents.” Formal and fictitious (forged) for the purpose of passing those transfers.”
    The economist explained, “The mechanism is a continuous precedent of nearly 20 years, and its continuation led to a clear distortion in the import data, and great suspicions of passing transfers that may include deals for laundering and money laundering.”
    And between Jabbar, that "these paths in the existing commercial and banking system in Iraq lead to the presence of additional episodes that cause the benefit of banking and non-banking parties."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:08 pm