Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani stresses the importance of supporting the European Union in combating corruption and recov

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani stresses the importance of supporting the European Union in combating corruption and recov Empty Al-Sudani stresses the importance of supporting the European Union in combating corruption and recov

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 4:13 am

[size=46]Al-Sudani stresses the importance of supporting the European Union in combating corruption and recovering funds[/size]
    Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani met with the President of the European Commission, Ursal Vondralen, on the sidelines of his participation in the 59th session of the Munich Security Conference. The Prime Minister's Office

stated, in a statement, that "Al-Sudani reviewed with Vondralen the relations between Iraq and all European Union countries." And stressing Iraq's desire to hold advanced development partnerships with the Union countries in various fields.

Al-Sudani added, according to the statement, that his meetings with the leaders of Germany, France and Italy come on the path of economic cooperation, and building bonds of cooperation to face economic challenges and the effects of climate change and build stability and sustainable development, referring to the framework agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the European Investment Bank, and openness to the investments and contributions of European companies. in the service sector in Iraq.

He pointed to "the importance of the European Union supporting the government's efforts in combating corruption and recovering wanted persons and stolen funds."

For her part, Vondralen expressed her "support for the Prime Minister and his reform decisions, and the willingness of all European Union countries to cooperate and exchange with Iraq, in light of long-term partnerships," noting "the seriousness of European countries in finding real partnerships in the fields of energy and renewable energy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:46 pm