Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The 2023 budget will be radically different from its predecessors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The 2023 budget will be radically different from its predecessors Empty Deputy: The 2023 budget will be radically different from its predecessors

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 4:21 pm

[size=45][size=41]Deputy: The 2023 budget will be radically different from its predecessors[/size]
     5 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Ziyad Al-Janabi confirmed, on Tuesday, the difference in the current year's budget from its predecessors, noting that the government of Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani would stimulate the Iraqi economy.
    “The draft budget for the year 2023 differs from previous budgets in terms of form and content,” Al-Janabi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, adding that “the government program is real and realistic and does not accept the ijtihad of some corrupt people.”
    He pointed out that “the budget for 2023 will differ from its predecessors, with the presence of an investment component commensurate with the new government program for providing services.”
    He continued, "There are understandings between the government and the legislative institution to provide the best services to the Iraqi citizen during the next stage.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:13 pm