Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign relations: Saudi Arabia and Iran's talks in Iraq paved the way for concluding the agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign relations: Saudi Arabia and Iran's talks in Iraq paved the way for concluding the agreement  Empty Foreign relations: Saudi Arabia and Iran's talks in Iraq paved the way for concluding the agreement

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2023, 5:45 am

Foreign relations: Saudi Arabia and Iran's talks in Iraq paved the way for concluding the agreement in China
    • Time: 03/11/2023 14:04:57

• Read: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Foreign Relations Committee in the Iraqi Parliament welcomed the agreement to restore diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
    Committee member Haider al-Salami said in a statement to al-Furat News agency, "The return of Iranian-Saudi relations began in Iraq and matured in China through China's pioneering and leadership role and its political and economic influence on Iran and Saudi Arabia."
    He pointed out that this matter enabled the two parties "to reach the required result by completing the agreement and responding," pointing out that "the discussions of the two sides in Iraq paved the way for concluding the agreement in China, and this counts for Iraq."
    He explained that "all countries in the region will look at the international, economic and political gains of this agreement."
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:18 pm