Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

100 new lawsuits were filed due to "land fragmentation" in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

100 new lawsuits were filed due to "land fragmentation" in Diyala Empty 100 new lawsuits were filed due to "land fragmentation" in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2023, 5:55 am

[size=52]100 new lawsuits were filed due to "land fragmentation" in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 11:21

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Diyala..
     A government official revealed, on Saturday, that more than 100 new lawsuits had been filed due to the fragmentation of lands in Diyala.
    The District Commissioner of Baquba, Abdullah al-Hayali, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The fragmentation of agricultural lands and their conversion to residential ones in Baquba and the rest of the cities of Diyala is a negative phenomenon that has emerged in recent years due to the housing crisis and the weakness of measures to reduce it."
    He added, "More than 100 lawsuits have been filed in the competent courts against farmers who have broken up the lands and converted them into residential ones without any official approvals, pointing out that some of the lands are mainly owned by the state and not privately owned by farmers."
    He pointed out that "the filing of lawsuits is an attempt to reduce the phenomenon of land fragmentation, which has devoured more than 5 thousand dunums in recent years in Baquba, some of which are orchards that are about a century old."
    And the housing crisis in Diyala caused a wide demand for the purchase of agricultural lands, which led to a remarkable decline in orchards and lands, especially in the main city centers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:06 pm