Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry Of Education: Iraq's Accession To The UNESCO Chair Is Another Point Added To The Balanc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry Of Education: Iraq's Accession To The UNESCO Chair Is Another Point Added To The Balanc Empty The Ministry Of Education: Iraq's Accession To The UNESCO Chair Is Another Point Added To The Balanc

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2023, 10:59 am

The Ministry Of Education: Iraq's Accession To The UNESCO Chair Is Another Point Added To The Balance Of Educational Institutions
    03/20/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Today, Monday, the Iraqi National Committee for Education, Culture and Science held its (55) meeting at the headquarters of the Ministry of Education, headed by the First Vice-Chairman of the Committee and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Dr. Director of the multisectoral regional office of UNESCO in Beirut until the 31st of this month.
    And the media office in the ministry, which was received by Earth News, stated that “the meeting included several important axes, topped by the University of Mosul obtaining a UNESCO chair entitled (Rejecting Violent Extremism and Promoting a Culture of Peace) and mobilizing support for Iraq to obtain membership in the Executive Council of UNESCO and organizing support for the (57th) anniversary of Iraq’s accession to the The United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization, Iraq's candidacy for membership in the sub-committees of UNESCO, contributions to the World Heritage Fund and the Intangible Cultural Heritage Safeguarding Fund.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 2:54 am