Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives addresses the Kuwaiti embassy to stop the London payment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives addresses the Kuwaiti embassy to stop the London payment Empty The House of Representatives addresses the Kuwaiti embassy to stop the London payment

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2023, 5:25 am

[rtl]The House of Representatives addresses the Kuwaiti embassy to stop the London payment[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Committee on Culture, Tourism, Antiquities and Media in the House of Representatives denounced the screening of the series (London Batch), which offends Iraqi women, calling on the government and the Ministries of Culture and Foreign Affairs to approach the Kuwaiti embassy to stop it immediately, in order to continue the good relations between the two countries.

And the head (age) of the committee and the members expressed, in a statement, their "deep regret that the aforementioned series dealt with Iraqi women in this fabricated and unfounded way, and that the logical explanation for the author of the series' involvement in an attempt to disparage Iraqi women is rather an expression of her complex of mistakes." The former regime that the Iraqi and Kuwaiti people tasted, and it is no secret to everyone the suffering of the Iraqi people from the scourge of bloody wars and years of economic and medical blockade that left many tragedies for our patient people over thirteen years, in Which many victims were lost, while they were in the governments of Arabia is silent and does not move a finger to save the people of the first civilizations from their suffering.

The committee said it "hopes the concerned authorities to intervene immediately to stop the series and not allow the production of the series in the future that destabilizes the relations and ties of kinship that bind the two brotherly people."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:38 pm