Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministers absent from a meeting of the Kurds swearing and news about the existence of sharp differen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministers absent from a meeting of the Kurds swearing and news about the existence of sharp differen Empty Ministers absent from a meeting of the Kurds swearing and news about the existence of sharp differen

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Ministers absent from a meeting of the Kurds swearing and news about the existence of sharp differences within the Kurdistan Alliance

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - September 17 / September: everyone was surprised in the absence of Minister of the Kurds from the parliament session when you read their names, Wednesday, to be sworn in as it was not one of them was present in the hall of the House of Representatives, while the source revealed the existence of differences within the Democratic Party to take over the post of deputy Iraqi Prime Minister.

It is said that the Kurdistan Democratic Party, one of them got ministerial positions in the government, Haider al-Abadi, which was formed last week, without a vote on several ministries of service and the Ministries of Interior and Defense.

The source said a party official in the region, L / Iraq Presse /, that "there are problematic within the party on the assumption of the post of Minister of Finance and Deputy Prime Minister."

The source explained that "names included the Minister of Finance, Rose Nuri Shaways, and Deputy Prime Minister, Hoshyar Zebari," noting that "the present dispute between the two sides, the fact that Shaways rejects the Ministry of Finance, and the second refuses to leave office."

The most likely source naming others to fill the positions by the KDP, led by Massoud Barzani, in the absence of agreement over the next few days. "

The government got Abadi, with the exception of the Ministries of Defense and Interior, the majority of votes of the Iraqi parliament, to form a new government, the third in Iraq. Admiral ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].../archives/92029

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:36 am