Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq promotes its tourism in the Arab travel market: Citizens of 138 countries can enter without a v

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq promotes its tourism in the Arab travel market: Citizens of 138 countries can enter without a v Empty Iraq promotes its tourism in the Arab travel market: Citizens of 138 countries can enter without a v

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 4:40 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq promotes its tourism in the Arab travel market: Citizens of 138 countries can enter without a visa[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Monday, the head of the Tourism Authority, Jaafar Mahdi, affirmed Iraq's keenness to participate in the Arab Travel Market, which is the most prominent exhibition in the world in this sector.[/size]
    [size=45]Mahdi said, in press statements while attending the Arabian Travel Market 2023 exhibition in Dubai, that “Iraq is keen to participate in the Arab Travel Market because of its importance, as it is the most prominent exhibition in the world in this sector, with the participation of a number of Iraqi tourism companies, including 8 companies representing The private sector, with the aim of forming partnerships with international and Arab companies in order to attract tourists to Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Mahdi added, "Citizens of more than 138 countries can enter his country without a visa, and the Iraqi government has worked to overcome any obstacles related to the tourism and travel sector and provide investment incentives in order to attract tourists to visit the most prominent archaeological sites."[/size]
    [size=45]A number of Iraqi tourism companies participated in the Arab Travel Market 2023 in Dubai, including 8 companies representing the private sector, with the aim of forming partnerships with international and Arab companies in order to attract tourists to Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:33 pm