Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

PM calls to end Boycott of Saudi Products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PM calls to end Boycott of Saudi Products Empty PM calls to end Boycott of Saudi Products

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Sep 2014, 5:06 pm

PM calls to end Boycott of Saudi Products

Sunday, 21 September, 2014

Newly-appointed prime minister Haidar al-Abadi has called for an end to the boycott by a number of governorates of products from neighbouring countries, including Saudi Arabia.
    He urged those provinces to instead develop their economies through regional cooperation, particularly with neighbouring states.
    A number of provincial councils, including Baghdad, Basra and Najaf, had taken a decision to boycott products from Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar and gave merchants a month to get rid of the products without affecting the sale of basic commodities.
    Meanwhile, a number of other governorates called for boycotting Iranian products, in protest of Tehran’s meddling in Iraqi affairs.

LINK  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

PM calls to end Boycott of Saudi Products Empty Re: PM calls to end Boycott of Saudi Products

Post by weslin3 Sun 21 Sep 2014, 9:36 pm

Ok. Didn't know about this boycott in the first place.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:21 pm