Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights warn of popular discontent due to the delay in implementing the Chinese agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rights warn of popular discontent due to the delay in implementing the Chinese agreement Empty Rights warn of popular discontent due to the delay in implementing the Chinese agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 5:12 am

[size=45][size=41]Rights warn of popular discontent due to the delay in implementing the Chinese agreement[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Monday, the head of the Parliamentary Rights Movement, Saud Al-Saadi, called on the government to expedite the implementation of the Chinese agreement to develop infrastructure and support the national economy, indicating that the implementation of the provisions of the agreement has become a popular demand.
    Al-Saadi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “one of the priorities of the government and the House of Representatives is the completion of the Chinese agreement and Iraq’s joining the Belt and Silk Road initiative.”
    He added, "More than 180 countries in the world have joined China's initiative on the Silk Road at a time when the Iraqi street is witnessing great discontent due to accepting external pressures regarding joining the Silk Road."
    He pointed out that "Iraq is looking forward to joining China to develop infrastructure," stressing that "the Belt and Road Initiative will bring tangible results to the Iraqi people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 5:08 pm