Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

From 198 Pages.. The Former Minister Of Finance Publishes A “Special” File On Theft Of The Century

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

From 198 Pages.. The Former Minister Of Finance Publishes A “Special” File On Theft Of The Century Empty From 198 Pages.. The Former Minister Of Finance Publishes A “Special” File On Theft Of The Century

Post by Rocky Fri 26 May 2023, 5:20 am

From 198 Pages.. The Former Minister Of Finance Publishes A “Special” File On Theft Of The Century
    05/26/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Earth News” publishes the full file issued by former Finance Minister Ali Allawi, regarding his investigations into the file of theft of the century.
    Allawi issued a two-page statement in which he described, in a focused manner, the content of his full report, which he said he had officially handed over to the Integrity Commission.
    In the statement, Allawi predicted the emergence of a new pattern of corruption that would be difficult to detect with the old tools.
    Allawi said that the current well-known form of corruption may end, but parties he did not name are “now developing another, more twisted form of draining government resources.”
    In defending himself in the file of the theft of the century, Allawi said, "The state apparatus, which failed to detect the crime, needed a scapegoat, and I refuse to be this scapegoat."
    Allawi also said that “the deep functional deterioration in the most dangerous department of the Ministry of Finance, which is in charge of information gathering and oversight, has allowed the spread of corrupt practices.”
    Allawi accused "senior" employees of the Tax Authority of falsifying records, and deliberately concealing orders he issued to stop disbursing the amounts of theft of the century, and added, "They made me unable to detect fraud with the tools that were available."

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 2:00 am