Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Iraq be able to overcome dependence on the rentier economy?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Iraq be able to overcome dependence on the rentier economy? Empty Will Iraq be able to overcome dependence on the rentier economy?

Post by Rocky Fri 26 May 2023, 5:24 am

[size=52]Will Iraq be able to overcome dependence on the rentier economy?[/size]
    • Today 12:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad.. 
    The researcher on economic affairs, Hisham Al-Baydani, explained that Iraq has the ability to overcome dependence on the rentier economy represented by oil exports, pointing to the importance of the development path in creating many job opportunities and linking Iraq with European countries. 
    Al-Baydani told Al-Maalouma, "The development road represents one of the projects that will make Iraq a large economic station, linking the Gulf countries and including ten regional countries to connect them to Turkey." 
    He added, "The project is supposed to pass through nine provinces from Basra in the south to Mosul Governorate at Fishkhabour point, and it represents the beginning of openness to the continent of Europe, and thus provides tens of thousands of job opportunities for Iraqis, and rapidly develops Iraq's relationship with the countries of the world." 
    And he indicated that "the project can unite Iraqi security and stability, but it needs a preliminary awareness and media campaign, especially that Iraq is trying to escape from the rentier economy towards diversifying sources." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:12 am