Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq is heading to change the map of the national economy through "Riyada".

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq is heading to change the map of the national economy through "Riyada". Empty The Central Bank of Iraq is heading to change the map of the national economy through "Riyada".

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 5:33 am

[rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq is heading to change the map of the national economy through "Riyada".[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Economists saw that the Central Bank of Iraq is heading to take bold new steps in the field of financial and monetary reform, and also that it has previously assumed the position of governor in it, Dr. Limited monetary impact, to what the law has drawn for it, as it is the most important maker of the economy's movement, and the main driver of the market's movement, as the bank began to take clear steps in the field of supporting small and medium enterprises, as well as supporting investment and revitalizing the private sector to ensure steady growth and escalation performance of the state and its institutions.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the academic and economist, Raed Al-Zubaidi, said, “The Central Bank of Iraq has actually started working to support local markets and also support investment and the private sector in order to achieve sustainable development, and raise the ability of the private sector to absorb the labor force."And he stressed that "the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq, took very important decisions, especially in the field of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar, and also allocating large sums of money to support real estate." initiatives, and finally launching the project to establish the Riyada Bank, which will be a clear and very strong gateway.” To support the government initiative that aims to establish hundreds of thousands of small projects that will provide job opportunities that may reach one million jobs, if the initiative takes place as planned.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 9:28 am