Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Democratic Party responds to the coordination of the resistance: the American presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan Democratic Party responds to the coordination of the resistance: the American presence Empty The Kurdistan Democratic Party responds to the coordination of the resistance: the American presence

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2023, 6:47 am

[rtl]The Kurdistan Democratic Party responds to the coordination of the resistance: the American presence in Iraq with the approval of the state administration[/rtl]

policy  ,  06/27/2023 10:08  , number of readings: 150 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Kurdistan Democratic Party responded to the statement of the so-called Resistance Coordination regarding the American presence in Iraq, stressing that it is in the latter's "interest".[/rtl]
    [rtl]The party's representative, Majid Shankali, said in a press interview that "the American presence in Iraq is not an obligation on the Iraqi government, but rather with the approval of the State Administration Coalition." [/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, saying: "It is in the interest of everyone today is the stability of the country, and we do not want to have a dispute with anyone, whether it is countries like the United States or even regional ones, so we all seek , as a coalition of state administration, to create a state of balance and stability.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Shankali pointed out, "The need for the US forces to be present in this circumstance, especially because they work not according to combat forces, but military advisors, trainers, and logistical support," stressing, "I think the presence now is in the interest of Iraq.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]Shankali pointed out, "There is great cooperation today in many fields between Iraq and the United States." [/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding the existence of a specific period for the complete US withdrawal from Iraq, Shinkali stressed: “There is no specific time and there is a strategic framework agreement that contains many provisions, and we must work to activate it in all fields, not only in the field of military cooperation only.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]And he continued: "The American presence is a matter for the Iraqi government, and it is the only one capable of making the decision whether or not they need these forces to survive, because they deal realistically and in a field manner with these forces. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Last Saturday, the Coordination Committee for the Iraqi Resistance announced that it would give the government a "last chance" to curb US violations.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:05 am