Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The international community is urging Kurdistan to prepare a law on social communication

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The international community is urging Kurdistan to prepare a law on social communication Empty The international community is urging Kurdistan to prepare a law on social communication

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The international community is urging Kurdistan to prepare a law on social communication

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    17:30  2023-07-05  14  Policy 0

The coordinator of international recommendations in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Dindar Zebari, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the international community is urging the regional government to prepare a law for social media.
    Zebari said in a press conference held today in Erbil, "The international community is calling on the Kurdistan region to prepare a draft law for social networking sites and print and audio media, in line with international standards."
    Zebari stressed, "The security authorities have been instructed to provide journalists with the information they need, as much as they can and with the powers they have."
    He stressed the need to obtain "information from official sources," saying that "it is not possible to obtain information from anyone working in ministries and departments, and who does not have the powers to provide information."
    "We have encouraged our ministries to have a specialized media official, to provide journalists and media professionals with information within the framework of the law," he added.
    Zebari said, "We live in a geopolitical area with specific privacy, and it faces many security challenges, so it is not possible to prepare a public list to determine what information is allowed to be disclosed and not allowed."
    He pointed out that "the decision-making in this matter is related to security and political assessments, and in some cases the Judicial Council's assessment of the release of information is determined."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:47 pm