Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh reaffirms: We will not allow the passage of the general amnesty law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh reaffirms: We will not allow the passage of the general amnesty law Empty Al-Fateh reaffirms: We will not allow the passage of the general amnesty law

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2023, 6:45 am

[size=52]Al-Fateh reaffirms: We will not allow the passage of the general amnesty law[/size]
    • Today 14:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
    Today, Monday, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed that the coordination framework forces will not allow the passage of the general amnesty law.
    Al-Baldawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "the forces of the coordination framework will not allow the passage of the general amnesty law, because it will expel the terrorists and the killers of the Iraqi people, and therefore they will work to reorganize them in order to destabilize security and stability," pointing out that "it is possible to issue amnesty laws for specific groups who Criminal or other rulings have been issued against them, provided they are dealt with socially. He added," As
    the Elections approach, whether they are parliamentary or local, demands escalate from some political forces to issue a general amnesty.
    Al-Baldawi pointed out that "these claims represent nothing but political trading and a project to win voters' votes with the imminent local elections."
    Warnings continue from various political circles against adopting the general amnesty law, which some parties consider it a law in order to trade in the blood of martyrs and to remove murderers and criminals from prisons. End / 25 A.D

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:00 am