Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights: America is accused of besieging Iraq economically for 20 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rights: America is accused of besieging Iraq economically for 20 years Empty Rights: America is accused of besieging Iraq economically for 20 years

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2023, 5:37 am

[size=52]Rights: America is accused of besieging Iraq economically for 20 years[/size]
    • Today 11:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Human Rights Movement, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, accused, on Wednesday, the United States of America of monopolizing energy and depriving the center and south of electricity to stir up the street against the government, indicating that America is preventing Iraq from linking to the Belt and Road Initiative. 
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "The United States of America continues to pressure towards preventing Iraq from obtaining electricity and linking it to the Belt and Road Initiative." 
    He added that "many international companies are ready to provide Iraq with electricity, including Siemens," noting that "America, since 2003 until now, has contributed twice as much to Iraq."
     He pointed out that "the United States of America is besieging Iraq economically," calling on parliament and the government to "issue a firm stance on America's policies." 
    The Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee called for international action to stop America's influence and open the way for Iran to pay off Iraq's debts. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 4:08 pm