Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq provides Muthanna Governorate with special financing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq provides Muthanna Governorate with special financing Empty The Central Bank of Iraq provides Muthanna Governorate with special financing

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2023, 2:08 pm

[size=20][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

July 27, 2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Central Bank of Iraq has allocated additional financing to the Real Estate Bank with the intention of purchasing housing units in Al-Muthanna Governorate.
    And the Central Bank of Iraq confirmed that this came in response to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the Prime Minister’s directives, Mr. Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani, in supporting the conditions of the province, after his visit to it in the middle of this month and his inauguration of a number of projects.
    The Central Bank of Iraq,
    Media Office, 
    July 27, 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:12 am