Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali: Türkiye will move away from putting forward the idea of ​​oil for water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khazali: Türkiye will move away from putting forward the idea of ​​oil for water Empty Khazali: Türkiye will move away from putting forward the idea of ​​oil for water

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 5:35 am

[size=52]Khazali: Türkiye will move away from putting forward the idea of ​​oil for water[/size]
    • Today 08:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Haitham Al-Khazali ruled out that the Turkish side put forward the oil-for-water file due to the existence of economic interests between Ankara and Baghdad in the development road project, suggesting an increase in water releases during the coming period.
    Al-Khazali told Al-Maalouma that "the Turkish side's tendency to put forward the idea of ​​oil in exchange for water is absolutely out of the question for Ankara, especially since there are interests it seeks to achieve on the economic side."
    He added, "Turkey has important interests with Iraq, and it is possible that the water releases will be increased in order to take into account its interests in the path of development, trade and the economic file, as there are many aspects that Ankara awaits from Baghdad in the economic field and the aforementioned path."
    And he indicated that "the security file is inevitable that it will be one of the important files that will be discussed between Baghdad and Ankara, but the economic files remain the priority during the meeting arranged in the capital, Baghdad." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 4:08 am