Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudanese appoints a Kurd to run the oil marketing company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudanese appoints a Kurd to run the oil marketing company Empty Al-Sudanese appoints a Kurd to run the oil marketing company

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Aug 2023, 4:04 am

[rtl]Al-Sudanese appoints a Kurd to run the oil marketing company[/rtl]

economy  ,  04/08/2023 10:18  , Number of readings: 183 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Kurdistan Regional Government announced the appointment of the Special Envoy of the Prime Minister of the region for Arab countries affairs, as Assistant General Manager of the Iraqi Oil Export Company "SOMO", as a representative of the Kurdish component of the company.

The official spokesman for the regional government, Peshwa Hawrami, added in a press statement that "according to the agreement of the Kurdistan Regional Government with the federal government, in order for the company (SOMO) as a federal body to take its role in representing Everyone, and for the representative of the Kurds to be present in the administrative structure of the company, the prime minister of the region, Masrour Barzani, commissioned the special envoy of the prime minister of the region for Arab countries affairs (Hamdi Elias) to assume the position of deputy director (SOMO).

He said, "This comes after the approval of the Sudanese Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a, and as a result, the Federal Ministry of Oil issued a ministerial order for Elias to assume his duties. "[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:33 pm