Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Moussawi reveals the scenes of the political agreement on the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Moussawi reveals the scenes of the political agreement on the oil and gas law Empty Al-Moussawi reveals the scenes of the political agreement on the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:29 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Moussawi reveals the scenes of the political agreement on the oil and gas law[/size]
     17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Zainab Jumaa Al-Moussawi, revealed the details of the political agreement to legislate the controversial oil and gas law.
    Al-Moussawi said in a press interview, seen by Taqaddam, that: “The meeting of the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani, is very important, especially with regard to the oil and gas law, as it resulted in a decision to form a committee in order to draft the oil and gas law, and it was represented by the Minister of Oil and the Minister of Natural Resources in the region. Kurdistan and the advanced cadres in the Iraqi Ministry of Oil, especially the national SOMO company concerned with exporting crude oil.
    And she added, “As this committee works to draft the oil and gas law; In order to be fair in the distribution of natural resources,” she explained, “the oil and gas draft law that has been pending for many years is one of the basic and important laws and represents a factor of strength and unity for Iraq. in the country".
    Al-Moussawi stressed, "The law will regulate the method of extracting oil and natural minerals that are produced within the borders of the Iraqi state, including the Kurdistan region, as well as regulating oil revenues according to the interpretations of the Iraqi constitution in the section on the distribution of natural resources."
    And she added, "This law could end the differences between the Baghdad and Erbil governments that resulted in the distribution of oil extraction revenues."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:19 am