Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A fake loan company deceives citizens in Baghdad and loot their money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A fake loan company deceives citizens in Baghdad and loot their money Empty A fake loan company deceives citizens in Baghdad and loot their money

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2023, 7:23 am

[size=38]A fake loan company deceives citizens in Baghdad and loot their money[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 10, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Iraqi citizens organized a protest after they were defrauded and defrauded by a fake private company under the pretext of providing loans with unprecedented financial facilities.
    Participants in the demonstration reported that the private company claimed that it provides them with facilities that do not exist in government banks.
    Employees and commentators in the company seized sums of money as wages for the transaction, only to discover that the citizens had no loans other than stealing their money.
    The total number of borrowers exceeds five thousand people.
    In recent years, the phenomenon of financial fraud by companies and people has spread in Iraq, as companies and people take money from citizens under the pretext of completing certain procedures or facilitating loans and then defrauding them.
    Fraudsters convince individuals that they will get loans or profitable investment opportunities, and force them to pay sums of money in exchange for these promises without providing any real service.
    In many cases, official documents are forged to convince people that they need to pay money to complete certain procedures, such as paying bogus fees or taxes.
    Fake companies launch attractive offers for investment or partnership, and then disappear after collecting money from investors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:08 pm