Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Devil Al-Boaitha" deprives citizens of Baghdad's money and analyzes its theft by fulfilling it!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Devil Al-Boaitha" deprives citizens of Baghdad's money and analyzes its theft by fulfilling it! Empty "Devil Al-Boaitha" deprives citizens of Baghdad's money and analyzes its theft by fulfilling it!

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 5:20 am

[size=52]"Devil Al-Boaitha" deprives citizens of Baghdad's money and analyzes its theft by fulfilling it![/size]
    • Today 12:32

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Aqili accused, on Tuesday, the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, of attempting to steal agricultural lands in Al-Buaitha area within the lands of Al-Dora, in an attempt to transfer his corruption from Anbar to Baghdad after the Al-Wafa scandal.
     Al-Aqili said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "As soon as it was announced that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and his entourage were involved in a corruption scandal and the sale of forged plots of land in al-Wafa district, his corrupt activity was transferred to Baghdad."
     He added, "Al-Halbousi and active parties in the Al-Bu'itha region are working to demonize the issue of the land of Al-Dora and Al-Ba'itha to cover up its theft of Anbar lands."
     He pointed out that "the lands that al-Halbousi and his servants are trying to acquire belong to citizens with documented official and legal ownership."
    And these moves are considered immediately after the dismissal of the first deputy governor of Baghdad, the leader in the Taqaddam party, Ali Al-Ithawi, after his involvement in major corruption cases, as part of efforts to cover it up in the region. Ended 25 m

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:46 am