Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq falls one place among the largest holders of US bonds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq falls one place among the largest holders of US bonds Empty Iraq falls one place among the largest holders of US bonds

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:07 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq falls one place among the largest holders of US bonds[/size]

[size=45]The US Treasury announced, on Thursday, that Iraq is one of the largest foreign holders of US bonds.[/size]
    [size=45]And the treasury said in the latest table that “Iraq fell one place despite raising its holdings of bonds for the month of June by $300 million, to reach the 37th rank among the countries with the largest possession of US Treasury bonds of 38 countries listed in the table of countries,” indicating that “a country (Peru) raised its holdings of bonds to rank 36 instead of Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she added, "Iraq's possession of these bonds amounted to $33 billion for the month of June, up by 0.92% from last May, which Iraq's possession of bonds amounted to $32.7 billion, but it increased by 3.12% from June of 2022."[/size]
    [size=45]The treasury also indicated that “Iraq was the fourth largest Arab country after Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and Kuwait, while Japan came at the top of the countries with the largest possession of these bonds with 1.105 trillion dollars, followed by China second with 835 billion dollars, the United Kingdom third with 672 billion dollars, and Belgium fourth with 332.” One billion dollars, and Luxembourg fifth with 331 billion dollars.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 am