Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government is considering converting state-owned enterprises to the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government is considering converting state-owned enterprises to the private sector Empty The Iraqi government is considering converting state-owned enterprises to the private sector

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:19 am

The Iraqi government is considering converting state-owned enterprises to the private sector

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - September 30 / September: Council of Ministers decided on Tuesday to form a committee with the help of United Nations organizations to prepare a study for the successful transformation of state-owned enterprises to the private sector.
    This came during the Cabinet meeting today, according to a statement of the Council received / Iraq Press / copy of it.
    The Board also announced that "the holiday of Eid al-Adha begins on Saturday and ends on Thursday."
    The Council also welcomed the statement of international support for Iraq in the fight against the forces of darkness and terrorism by providing air cover for our units, military and logistical support and the emphasis on respect for Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity. "
    The statement added that "the Council decided to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi insurance requirements of the popular crowd and the military effort and secure the salaries and benefits of volunteers with appropriate powers. Q ended. P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].../archives/95412

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:28 am