Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Regional Government issues a clarification regarding an American report that claimed M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan Regional Government issues a clarification regarding an American report that claimed M Empty The Kurdistan Regional Government issues a clarification regarding an American report that claimed M

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2023, 4:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Kurdistan Regional Government issues a clarification regarding an American report that claimed Masrour Barzani sent a message to Biden[/size]

[size=45]The Kurdistan Regional Government announced, on Wednesday, that what an American report claimed regarding the Prime Minister of the Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, sending a message to US President Joe Biden, “is far from the truth.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Deputy Head of the Media and Information Department of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Aso Haji, stated in his blog post that the article published by Al-Monitor in which it claimed that the Prime Minister of the Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, had sent a message to US President Joe Biden with that content is far from the truth, and no party was ever addressed. With that content, he added that this issue is entirely fabricated and has been paid in advance, like hundreds of different topics and stories against the constitutional entity of Kurdistan and its prime minister.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that the Kurdish websites that exaggerate the issue and publish it in different formats and titles are nothing but a continuation of the efforts, endeavors and agendas that are being moved against the people of Kurdistan.[/size]
    [size=45]The American Al-Monitor website reported that the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, sent a letter to US President Joe Biden urging him to intervene in the worsening crisis with the central government in Baghdad, expressing his fears of the possibility of the region’s “collapse” as an entity if the crisis is left unresolved.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the “Al-Monitor” report, published by the website in English, the letter addressed to Biden, bearing the date of September 3, was delivered to the White House last Sunday, and Masrour Barzani said in it, addressing the American President, “I am writing to you now at a juncture.” Another embarrassment in our history, and it is a turning point that I fear we may find difficult to overcome. We are bleeding economically and politically, and for the first time during my term as Prime Minister, I feel very concerned that this shameful campaign against us may cause the collapse of the federal Iraq model that the United States sponsored. The United States in 2003 and claimed to have stood by him ever since.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:15 am