Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A slight increase in the exchange rates of the dollar in the local markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A slight increase in the exchange rates of the dollar in the local markets Empty A slight increase in the exchange rates of the dollar in the local markets

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Investment: Building the Qatari Hotel in the Green Zone will exacerbate congestion problems[/size]
    • Today 09:14

Information / Baghdad..
    On Friday, the Parliamentary Investment Committee criticized the trend towards implementing the Qatari Hotel project within the Green Zone in central Baghdad, stressing that this project will exacerbate the traffic congestion crisis, reduce the green spaces within this region, and will be a subject of disagreement with the government.
    Committee member Muhammad Al-Ziyadi told Al-Maalouma, “The construction of new residential complexes within Baghdad areas created many problems, especially with regard to traffic congestion within the capital’s areas, as their locations were chosen incorrectly.”
    He added, "There is another problem that has emerged recently related to the Qatari hotel project that is being built within the Green Zone, which will exacerbate the problem of congestion in the streets of Baghdad and the aforementioned area specifically."
    He stated, "This hotel will be the subject of disagreement between the Investment and Development Committee and the federal government, especially since the specific location is not suitable and will cause increased congestion and a reduction in green space within the aforementioned area." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 am