Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Minister reveals the date of Al-Sudani’s visit to the White House: I will meet Lavrov so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Minister reveals the date of Al-Sudani’s visit to the White House: I will meet Lavrov so Empty The Foreign Minister reveals the date of Al-Sudani’s visit to the White House: I will meet Lavrov so

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2023, 5:23 am

The Foreign Minister reveals the date of Al-Sudani’s visit to the White House: I will meet Lavrov soon
    • Time: 09/21/2023 09:12:15

• Read: 1,521 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Foreign Minister, Fuad Hussein, revealed the date of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani’s visit to the American capital, Washington, and to meet with President Joe Biden, as an official invitation.
    Hussein said in a press statement: “The Iraqi Prime Minister is planning to visit the United States during the current year,” revealing that he “will meet his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, during the next few days.”
    He added, "Iraq needs Russia's expertise in maintaining old weapons systems, but sanctions prevent cooperation."
    Hussein pointed out that "the sanctions on Russia impede its cooperation with Iraq in maintaining old weapons systems," stressing that "Iraq is committed to the security agreement with Iran and awaits a similar position from Tehran."
    He pointed out that "Baghdad hopes to achieve progress in the discussions with Ankara regarding the resumption of oil exports from the Kurdistan region of Iraq," noting that "it would be the best that the United Nations General Assembly could discuss achieving peace between Russia and Ukraine because the world needs it."
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani is currently visiting New York to attend the United Nations General Assembly meeting. On the sidelines of the meeting, he met with the US Secretary of State the day before Tuesday, who handed him an official invitation from President Joe Biden to visit Washington, to be determined at a later date
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:09 am