Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The Central Bank intends to adopt four currencies instead of the dollar for external transfer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank intends to adopt four currencies instead of the dollar for external transfer Empty The Central Bank intends to adopt four currencies instead of the dollar for external transfer

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2023, 4:45 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed today, Saturday, that he is working to adopt the UAE dirham, the Turkish lira, the Indian rupee, and the euro as part of the process of facilitating external transfers.

Al-Alaq said in a statement to the official agency, “There are discussions to regulate the import process with Iran in a way that does not expose Iraq to any problems by violating the sanctions,” indicating that “the Central Bank will reach a clear formula in organizing the trade process with Iran.”

He added, "There is work to adopt the UAE dirham, the Turkish lira, the Indian rupee, and the euro as part of the process of facilitating external transfer."

Al-Alaq continued, "The trade balance with India amounts to $3 billion," pointing out that "the Central Bank has high numbers for imports from the Emirates and Turkey."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Central Bank intends to adopt four currencies instead of the dollar for external transfer Empty Re: The Central Bank intends to adopt four currencies instead of the dollar for external transfer

Post by wciappetta Sat 30 Sep 2023, 7:28 am

Still requires the Iraqi dinar to be internationally accepted for trade. This ought to tell you where we are in our quest. The fact he is talking about it speaks volumes.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

chouchou and ExplodingButterfly like this post

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The Central Bank intends to adopt four currencies instead of the dollar for external transfer Empty Re: The Central Bank intends to adopt four currencies instead of the dollar for external transfer

Post by Proven Sat 30 Sep 2023, 7:35 am

This will give Iran other currencies of countries that are friendly to transact into dollars for them.  

chouchou likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:47 am