Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Service projects are subject to political bargaining before the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Service projects are subject to political bargaining before the elections Empty Service projects are subject to political bargaining before the elections

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2023, 7:05 am

[size=35][size=35]Service projects are subject to political bargaining before the elections[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

By video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-10-13 | 05:30

[/size]

Source:

At the expense of the citizen's needs, service projects in the governorates are subject to political bargaining, in a scene that is repeated with every election season that the country goes through.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

In a reverse and intentional equation, service projects in the governorates are launched on the ground before the elections, and the pace of work on them decreases with the end of the electoral process, as they are used within the framework of propaganda to gain acceptance in the street.

According to a parliamentary view, deliberately delaying projects is a method used by some heads of local governments to obtain a second term with the support and backing of their blocs and parties.

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 11:42 pm