Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts  Empty Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts

Post by day dreamer Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:29 pm

Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts

October 10, 2014, 15:30

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
    The secretary-general of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, on Friday, the cabinet decided not to hold its special session this week to discuss the federal budget for 2014 due to technical reasons.

And he said: "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decided to postpone the cabinet meeting scheduled during the holiday to discuss the current year budget to next week for not completing the Ministry of Finance and the final accounts of the budget and submit it to the government."

He added, "It is hoped that the Ministry of Finance and send the final accounts to the government next week to discuss it in its final form and rushed to Parliament to devote government to discuss next year's budget in 2015."

The relationship continued, that "next year's budget should be up to parliament shortly latest, the fifteenth of October Alshahralhali by the Financial Administration Act and the public debt."

It is said that the Council of Ministers decided, earlier, held a special session during the holiday of Eid al-Adha to discuss the final accounts for the balance of 2014 and accelerate sent to Parliament in order to read it. "
    T / A n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts  Empty Re: Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts

Post by wciappetta Fri 10 Oct 2014, 3:30 pm

The relationship continued, that "next year's budget should be up to parliament shortly latest, the fifteenth of October Alshahralhali by the Financial Administration Act and the public debt."

If they even come close to that promise I'll be impressed....

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts  Empty Re: Cabinet to postpone its meeting next week, pending final accounts

Post by weslin3 Fri 10 Oct 2014, 7:16 pm

We all will be impressed. Believe me! lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:20 pm