Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives refuse to authorize Al-Halbousi to choose the new Speaker of the House of Representa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives refuse to authorize Al-Halbousi to choose the new Speaker of the House of Representa Empty Representatives refuse to authorize Al-Halbousi to choose the new Speaker of the House of Representa

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2023, 4:46 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Representatives refuse to authorize Al-Halbousi to choose the new Speaker of the House of Representatives[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    11-21-2023
    An informed source revealed, today, Tuesday (November 21, 2023), that most representatives refused to authorize former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, to choose a new Speaker of Parliament in tomorrow’s session, Wednesday.[/size]
    [size=45]The source told “Baghdad Today,” “There is a very strong and sharp rejection and disagreement over what was stated in the Sovereignty and Progress meeting, which is being held now regarding the mechanism for choosing an alternative to former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “Most members of Parliament confirmed their complete rejection of authorizing Al-Halbousi to choose the new Speaker of the House of Representatives in the session scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday.”[/size]
    [size=45]The House of Representatives announced the election of a replacement for Muhammad Al-Halbousi in its special session next Wednesday (November 22, 2023).[/size]
    [size=45]On November 14, 2023, the Federal Court issued a final and binding decision to terminate the membership of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Rekan Al-Halbousi, against the backdrop of a “misrepresentation” of the resignation of Representative Laith Al-Dulaimi, which it considered a “perjury of oath.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 1:22 am