Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary response: Why does America not want political stability in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary response: Why does America not want political stability in Iraq? Empty Parliamentary response: Why does America not want political stability in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2023, 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary response: Why does America not want political stability in Iraq?[/size]
    • Today 12:53

Information / Baghdad...
    Former member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Ibrahim, confirmed today, Friday, that the American administration does not want political stability in Iraq, while explaining the main reason behind this.
    Ibrahim told Al-Maalouma, “Washington seeks to maintain the economic stability that exists in Iraq, as destabilizing the situation in Iraq will make the Middle East region unstable.”
    He added, "The situation in Iraq will continue to be stable despite America continuing its provocations and operations against the security services and the Popular Mobilization Forces, and this makes the situation unstable inside Iraq."
    He stated that "America seeks to ensure the instability of the political situation inside Iraq, to ​​ensure that no decision is taken to remove its forces from the country, and thus it continues to be present in military bases and continues its provocative operations against the security services in various regions of Iraq." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:35 am