Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High-level action to uncover corruption files and recover the stolen funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High-level action to uncover corruption files and recover the stolen funds Empty High-level action to uncover corruption files and recover the stolen funds

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2024, 4:26 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]High-level action to uncover corruption files and recover the stolen funds[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-18-2024
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee in Iraq works effectively to uncover and address corruption files and recover looted funds inside and outside Iraq. This move was confirmed at the highest level by committee member Bassem Khashan, who confirmed direct and high-level coordination with the Federal Integrity Commission and state institutions. Khashan pointed out that the committee is continuing its efforts to uncover corruption operations and prevent waste of public money.[/size]
    [size=45]In a related context, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee called for the necessity of legislating a law for a new oversight body to replace general inspectors, which will work within government institutions with the mission of addressing negatives and reducing corruption. This call comes within the framework of ongoing efforts to reduce corruption and ensure that such cases do not occur again in the future. The committee is still continuing its efforts to uncover corruption files and put those involved behind bars.[/size]
    [size=45]It is important that the tireless efforts made by the Parliamentary Integrity Committee continue to address corruption and prevent waste of public money, which is a dangerous phenomenon in Iraq. Through direct cooperation with the Federal Integrity Commission and government institutions, positive results can be achieved in combating corruption and recovering stolen funds.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:15 pm