Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Khazali reveals “for the first time” an Emirati role in forming the Sudanese government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Khazali reveals “for the first time” an Emirati role in forming the Sudanese government Empty Al-Khazali reveals “for the first time” an Emirati role in forming the Sudanese government

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 5:04 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Khazali reveals “for the first time” an Emirati role in forming the Sudanese government[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    03-05-2024
    The Secretary-General of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq movement, Qais Khazali, revealed this evening, Tuesday, “mediation” by the United Arab Emirates in the process of forming the current Iraqi government headed by Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Khazali said, while hosting a special dialogue session at the Al-Rafidain Forum 2024, that “Iraq must take its role in solving problems at the Arab and Islamic level.”[/size]
    [size=45]I consider that “one of the factors for the success of the current government is that Iraq is open in diplomatic relations with everyone, even (the Americans),” adding that “during the transition period to form the Sudanese government, communication was mediated with the Emirati side, and this is something that I have revealed for the first time.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Khazali also believed that “for the success of the political process under a parliamentary system, the position must be held by political figures,” adding that “our experience in the technocratic government of Adel Abdul Mahdi was due to certain circumstances.”[/size]
    [size=45]The current federal government was formed, headed by Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, after gaining the confidence of the House of Representatives on October 27, 2022, and after a full year had passed since the legislative elections in the country, which continued without a government due to political differences, and after the Sadrist movement withdrew from the race to form it[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:21 pm