Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In less than 12 hours, 19,000 Iranians entered Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In less than 12 hours, 19,000 Iranians entered Iraq Empty In less than 12 hours, 19,000 Iranians entered Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2024, 7:22 am

In less than 12 hours, 19,000 Iranians entered Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - follow up
    [rtl]The Governor of Mehran District in Ilam Province, western Iran, Ali Abbas Shafi’i, said today, Tuesday, that due to the volume of visitors to Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, on the eve of the Iranian New Year, 5 gates were added to the Mehran port leading to the Zurbatieh border crossing with Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Shafi’i explained: “Due to the volume of visitors who wish to visit the shrine of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) at the start of the Iranian new year, 19,000 exits to Iraq were recorded through the Mehran crossing from midnight until ten o’clock this morning.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The influx of people to the Mehran border crossing continues, and due to the limited facilities in Iraq, 5 gates were added to the number of gates, and now there are 15 gates providing their services to visitors at the Mehran border crossing."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Shafi'i pointed out, "With the rain stopping, visitors do not face any problems at the border and traffic moves smoothly."[/rtl]

Views 52
    Added 03/19/2024 - 2:17 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:09 am